Moneywatch Advisors is currently seeking a Client Support Specialist. This role will assist the Operations Manager with duties that include and are not limited to the following:
- Welcome visitors and telephone callers by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Maintain proper and orderly common areas and conference room in preparation for client meetings.
- Maintain office equipment, supplies and overall office environment.
- Assemble and maintain client prospecting materials.
- Open and distribute general company mail, electronic communications and other materials.
- Contribute to team effort by performing operating functions as needed, including but not limited to mass mailings, correspondence, new client setup, data input, etc.
- Gathering and processing client information —compiling, reconciling, downloading or verifying client data information in the firms’ client related software programs, including CRM’s, financial planning software, investment management software, aggregation software and other related or connected programs.
- Coordinating transfers of assets into custodian accounts, assisting in opening new accounts and applications, and processing client requests for cash
- Scheduling client meetings with clients, team members, and other invitees
- Preparing proper planning agreements, forms, and applications for client meetings
- Willingness and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Microsoft Office skills and computer literacy a must.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle a number of time sensitive and detailed responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and technological skills; client and “service first” orientation
- 401K plan and employer match
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Lee Chapman at Lee@moneywatchadvisors.com. In your cover letter please tell us:
- What attracts you to Moneywatch Advisors?
- What you would bring to Moneywatch Advisors?
- What do you need most from Moneywatch Advisors?
Moneywatch Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission